- This event has passed.
September 21 - September 25
The Division of County Operations, Office of Community Services, Community Services Block Grant is providing a series of online WIPFLi trainings to be held the week of September 21-25, each morning from 9:00 to 11:15 a.m. Central time.
To register, visit here.
The training topics for the week will be:
1.Overview of the CSBG Standards: What Makes Your Organization A Community Action Agency
- Being a CFO In A Multi-Funded Community Action Agency
- The Regulations: Overviews of the Uniform Guidance, Program Acts, and Program Regulations
- What Makes Grant-Funded Accounting Unique
- Top 10 Fiscal Challenges in A Community Action Program
- Budgets: Why Program Years and Your Fiscal Year Are Important (And Often Different)
- Spending Federal Funds: What Allowable, Unallowable and Needs Prior Approval Really Means
- Internal Controls: What They Are And Why We Need Them
- Documentation and Records Retention
- Cost Allocation including Direct Costs and Approved Indirect Cost Rates