Innovative programs and initiatives or best practices with wide impact, broad-based support, and high levels of customer achievement and satisfaction or community improvement.
Criteria for Nominations:
- Contributes to the overall economic stability and/or development of the community – or –
- Contributes to the self-sufficiency of participants – or –
- Contributes to participants maintaining an independent living status and/or achieving developmental and enrichment goals – or –
- Improves the quality of life in low-income neighborhoods – or –
- Increases stakeholder involvement and/or community engagement